Spectrum Health Medical Group Occupational Health Services
- Do not send workers to occupational health services if they are ill. Please call the COVID Hotline at 616.391.2380.
- To schedule, or for customer service, call 616.391.2778 and select option 1. Hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For case management assistance call 616.391.2778 and select option 2. Hours are 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Or email email@example.com.
Updates and Changes
Latest Services Offered and Any Changes in Services
See full list of services including onsite and regulatory services here.
- Pulmonary testing (March 25, 2020)
- Spectrum Health Medical Group Occupational Health, 426 Michigan Street NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Currently Open for Work Injury Care, Physicals and Drug Screens (Updated 6.1.20)
- Schedule an appointment online or call 616.391.2778 for an appointment with occupational health
- Spectrum Health Medical Group Occupational Health
- 4600 Breton Road SE, Kentwood, MI 49508 (Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- 705 S. Greenville West Drive, Suite 102, Greenville, MI 48830 (Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Currently Open for Initial Work Injuries and Drug Screens
- Spectrum Health Medical Group Urgent Care – (8 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
- 7128 Fulton Street E., Ada, MI 49301
- 2332 Alpine Avenue NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49544
- 2750 East Beltline Avenue NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
- 8501 Meadow Creek Drive, Rockford, MI 49341
- 6105 Wilson Avenue SW, Wyoming, MI 49418
- 80 68th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49548 (Hours: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.)
Spectrum Health Resources
Resources and materials available including regular care options.
Work Injury Care
Work Injury Triage – Available state-wide, 24/7/365, $45 per visit
Our virtual health team will triage your work-related injuries through our work injury triage. Visit our occupational health for employers page to get started.
- Complete the intake form to create your customized profile
- Once your profile is complete, call 844.322.7374 (Option 2), receive email/text and click link to join your visit with our occupationally trained providers
Ways to Get Care
- Ways to Get Care
- Screening, behavioral health and regular care