The award winning Spectrum Health University offers a variety of professional development opportunities for employees at all stages of their careers. Learning experiences are created to maximize on-the-job application through teaching done by leaders from across the organization. See below for a short description of our key programs.
• Futures prepares the next generation of leaders at Spectrum Health by teaching the fundamental building blocks of leadership and offering unique experiences throughout all areas of our business.
• The Spectrum Health Executive Masters of Business Administration (EMBA) is a comprehensive, 22-month fully-accredited MBA program, developed in partnership with Grand Valley State University.
• Prepare is a program for new leaders, both new hires and internal promotions, that guides participants through fundamentals of leadership at Spectrum Health. New leaders are provided the framework and support needed to reach their goals and lead a high performing team.
• Propel is an exclusive program for established Spectrum Health leaders that cannot be replicated outside of Spectrum Health. Through a combination of knowing (information, concepts and models), doing (practice, application and execution), and being (identity, perspective and values), the program teaches existing leaders how to leverage their people and build teams that will enable our organization to set standards of excellence for leadership, business operations and professional development.
• SH University's Course Catalog offers all employees a variety of development workshops and events focused on individual needs and current business objectives. The structure allows each learner to participate in only those experiences that they have selected for their individual development.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. See more here.