It's Virtual Health - the Spectrum Health Way
Video visits at Spectrum Health put you in control – it’s care where you need it, when you need it. Spectrum Health offers video visits with your primary care provider or specialist for your health care needs. You’ll receive the same level of quality care and personal attention you’ve come to expect from in-person visits.
Make your next appointment with your provider a video visit.
Your Care Shouldn't Require Compromise
Video visits are a great way to address many medical issues whether the issue is new or if you’ve had it for some time. In many cases, your provider can quickly assess your symptoms and conditions and treat you just as they would in the office.
Video visits are also a great way to conduct follow-up visits. Your provider will see you using state-of-the-art video conferencing and can assess progress and answer your questions as effectively as they would in the office.
See your provider or connect others. We give you access to 1000+ board-certified providers across primary and specialty care.
What are video visits?
There are two types of video visits:
- On-Demand Video Visit: See a Spectrum Health provider within minutes for a wide range of health issues – fever, cold, cough, flu, rashes, sinus problems, urinary symptoms, etc., all from the comfort of your home (ages three and up).
- Scheduled Video Visit: A scheduled video visit appointment with a Spectrum Health primary care provider or specialist. You can schedule, reschedule, and conduct your video visit on MyChart within the Spectrum Health app or on desktop.
To learn more visit https://www.spectrumhealth.org/app/video-visits
All Your Care in One Place
We’ve connected the dots for you. Using our time-saving and convenient features within the Spectrum Health App, you can get back to doing what is important to you.
- Seamlessly schedule visits or follow-ups with your provider
- 24/7 on-demand video visits
- Request prescription refills
- Save time with eCheck-In and eCopay
- Easily view and pay your bill
- When you have a visit with one of our on-demand video visit providers, your primary care provider will automatically receive a summary about your visit letting them know you were treated. All of your care is connected in one place to provide you convenient, personalized care.
- Consolidate your health records
- Readily access your lab results
- Read provider notes and get access to visit summaries
- Message your provider – anytime, anywhere
- Get peace of mind knowing your personal health information is secure
- HIPAA compliant and contains multiple levels of security
Make your next visit a video visit – call 877.362.8362
to change an upcoming appointment to a video visit or schedule a new video visit in the Spectrum Health app.
New to Video Visits?
Virtual appointments can seem a bit overwhelming but know we’re here to guide you every step of the way. You don’t have to be tech savvy to use video visits. Follow these simple steps to quickly connect to your video visit. Click here for instructions: https://www.spectrumhealth.org/app/video-visits
- Equipment setup – Make sure you’re in a well-lit room and that your camera, microphone, and speakers are turned on ready before your visit.
- FAQs and help – We’re here to help. Learn about video visits, how to schedule and join your visit, and answers to common questions.