Reserve Your Spot Online
Orthopedic Urgent Care
Spectrum Health Medical Group Orthopedic Urgent Care is a one-stop-shop for any sudden or urgent orthopedic injuries. We offer convenient, immediate care for sprains, strains, fractures and other injuries for *less than a trip to the emergency department.
- Save time: Check wait times and reserve your spot online.
- Patients with in-network coverage pay a specialist copay instead of an urgent care or emergency department visit. Patients who have out-of-network insurance should first consult with their plan about benefit coverage.
- Follow-up appointments with specialists are arranged if needed.
When to Use Orthopedic Urgent Care vs. Emergency Department
Visit orthopedic urgent care for sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations, broken bones, ligament/tendon tears, sports injuries for knee, shoulder, foot, ankle, hand, wrist and elbows.
*For back or neck pain, please visit your primary care provider, regular urgent care or the emergency department.
Call 911 or go to the emergency department if you have the following symptoms:
- Spine, back or neck pain or injury
- Sudden dizziness, numbness or paralysis, difficulty speaking or loss of consciousness
- Chest pain, radiating pain or palpitations with dizziness or shortness of breath, sweating, nausea or vomiting
- Severe abdominal pain