Scheduling and Conducting Appointments
Here's what you'll need to attend your video visit using MyChart on the Spectrum Health app or your computer:
• Find a quiet, well-lit space with a good Wi-Fi connection
• Make sure your device is plugged in or fully charged
• Have your license/ID ready along with insurance information
• If you are using the mobile app, make sure your device has the latest updates
• Make sure you’ve completed eCheck-in. For help with eCheck-in, see instructional video below.
In order to begin your virtual visit, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to your MyChart patient portal in the new Spectrum Health App by updating your MyHealth App or visit https://mychart.spectrumhealth.org
2. Select Visits
3. Select Appointments and Visits
4. Locate the video visit and click Details
5. Click Begin Video Visit
Please note, you may need to wait for your provider to join the visit if they do not appear immediately.
Click here for more information on video visits and instructional videos.
You can send a message to your provider by selecting the "Messages" tab at the top of the page, and then selecting "Ask a Question".
Please note that only Spectrum Health providers that you have seen for an Appointment or Office visit are available to message. If your provider is not listed as an option, please contact their office by phone. You can find office phone numbers by searching the provider's name in our Find A Doctor tool, at findadoctor.spectrumhealth.org.
To change a Spectrum Health appointment, please follow the steps below:
1. On the Visits tab, select Appointments and Visits
2. Select the visit you wish to change from the “Upcoming Appointments” list
3. Select "Cancel Appointment” or “Reschedule Appointment"
Please note: If this option is not listed, you will need to call your provider’s office to cancel/reschedule this appointment.
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to either cancel or choose a new time
Patients can also sign up for a waitlist for an earlier appointment time.