When a call comes into the Communications Center, the Flight Communication specialist is responsible for processing the request. From start to finish they are responsible for the logistics of the flight.
- Available 24 hours, seven days per week
- Provide a single contact source for transports
- Coordinated communications between sending and receiving facilities
- Communications Specialists monitor and utilize eight radio frequencies and 10+ phone lines
- Monitor and track each aircraft using satellite GPS
- Responsible for coordinating both air and ground transports involving Aero Med medical teams