Sibling Class for 6 - 9 Yr Olds on March 27 at 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 27
5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
20.00 per child
- How a baby comes into this world on their “birth” day
- How to help care for a baby
- Hands on practice time with a doll for the big brother/big sister
- How a baby’s needs are different than big brother/sister needs
- How to be a special big brother or big sister
- Questions siblings might have about what’s ahead
View our Expecting A Baby? booklet to find out about more pregnancy and childbirth classes available at Spectrum Health.
Scroll down to review other upcoming class dates, times and availability. You may also clear the filter, click search and see all classes available to schedule.