Restorative Yoga Classes
Mondays and Wednesdays
5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Spectrum Health Hospitals Cancer Center at Lemmen-Holton Cancer Pavilion
145 Michigan St NE
Whether you are a cancer patient, survivor, newly diagnosed, in treatment, gathering strength or thriving, yoga can further your recovery and help you feel whole again. Join us for a flowing sequence of supported yoga postures, breath work and meditation designed to help manage the side effects and stress of cancer. This class is appropriate for all levels and no prior yoga experience is needed.
- Helps with range of motion and flexibility
- Can help with weight gain, and a positive body image
- Helps build bone lost from treatment
- Decreases stress creating a greater sense of well-being
- Creates a supportive community
Mondays - Patients undergoing active treatment
Wednesdays - Post treatment patients
Registration is required as class size is limited.