Preparing for Childbirth Class for Expectant Parents
Scroll down to review upcoming classes and register.
Varies by class
Our most popular class! The complete learning experience for first-time parents. Schedule near the end of your first trimester for best selection. Our main focus is on preparing you and your support person for labor and delivery, including:
- Is it really labor? What is it like? What to do when it’s time
- Exercises, labor positions, breathing patterns
- Relaxation tips and techniques
- Pain relief options and comfort measures
- Basic cesarean birth introduction
- Newborn care and feeding basics to get you started
Please call 616.391.5000 option 1, for information about classes in Spanish or other non-English languages.
Class Fee: The class fee of $129.00 is billed to your insurance after you attend your class.
Class options to fit your schedule: Scroll down to review upcoming class dates, times and availability. You may also clear the filter, click search and see all classes available to schedule.