Infant Car Seat Safety on April 2 at 6:30 p.m.
Monday, April 2
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
A properly installed car seat can reduce the risk of death by nearly 71 percent. But, it’s complicated! While the engineers go crazy seeking the safest design for car seats, parents (new and experienced!) go equally crazy trying to figure out how they work. As a result:
- 90 percent of our kids are improperly secured while on the road
- Car accidents are the leading cause of death and injury to young kids
Join our hands-on event and learn the following from our child safety experts:
- How all those buckles and straps really work and what they do
- How to properly install the seat in the car
- How to properly secure your baby or child in the seat
- Answers to your questions about transporting your precious cargo
Each family who attends this class will receive a voucher for a discounted convertible car seat.
View our Expecting A Baby? booklet to find out about more pregnancy and childbirth classes available at Spectrum Health.
Scroll down to review other upcoming class dates, times and availability. You may also clear the filter, click search and see all classes available to schedule.