Who We Are
The voice of the Priority Health member has always been valued and obtained through focus groups and surveys. When the Priority Health Member Advisory Council launched in April 2013, it gave the leadership at Priority Health a higher level of commitment and accountability to provide the best experience for its members. The goal of the council is to bring the member perspective to all of the services provided through Priority Health.
- Provided input on the redesign of the Explanation of Benefits statement
- Participated in call shadowing with the call center employees and provided feedback
- Provided a SWOT analysis of Priority Health based on results from the JD Powers survey; identified strengths, weaknesses, areas of opportunities and threats - results will be adapted to the council’s goals
- Introduced the organization’s transparency efforts and provided feedback on sample messaging, website and tool layout
- Gave feedback and suggestions on how to make the new walk-in facility experience ideal; proposed facility names and shared stories about experiences from other industries
- Provided leadership with information on how health care reform is being perceived in the community and partnered on developing a consumer outreach strategy