MySpectrum Smartphone App
Spectrum Health is offering a smartphone app, MySpectrumTM, that provides secure and convenient access to helpful, personal health information.
The app is free and easy to use. Here's what you can access:
- Urgent Care Wait Times: Instantly see which Spectrum Health urgent care locations have the fewest patients waiting to see the doctor.
- Lab Test Results and Appointments: Securely view results for common lab tests, and check appointment times and locations, through your MySpectrum Web site account.
- Locations: Easily find addresses, maps, estimated drive times and phone numbers for Spectrum Health locations.
- Physicians: Obtain addresses, maps and phone numbers for primary care or specialist physicians.
- Should You Call a Doctor? Use our online tool to help you check medical symptoms and determine if you should call the doctor's office.
Easy to Use
The MySpectrum smartphone app is available for:
- iPhones® through the iTunes® App Store. MySpectrum also can be viewed on the iPod touch® and iPad™. Download
- Android smartphones through Android Market. Download
The mobile version of our web site can be found here.
Contact us at customer support.