The Spectrum Health Office of Sponsored Programs' Grant Developers are available and eager to help you prepare your sponsored-program proposals.Our proposal-preparation services include:
- Facilitation of process (timelines, meetings, follow-up)
- Budget-development support and review
- Provision of outlines and templates for narrative components
- Grantsmanship advice
- Proofing and copy editing (determined by lead-time and volume)
- Ancillary materials (support letter templates, biosketch review and formatting, etc.)
- Preparation of application forms
A checklist of general PI/PD responsibilities is available here. A Proposal Preparation Responsibility Matrix is in development and will be posted on this page soon.
Approval RoutingSpectrum Health requires proposals and associated budgets to be submitted to the OSP for approval-routing purposes at least 10 business days prior to the sponsor due date. Draft proposals are acceptable.
This policy allows your assigned Grant Developer time to review your proposal and make necessary changes so it can be routed and submitted before the sponsor's published deadline.
The policy also allows ample time to ensure that your proposal is submitted in a form that is compliant with all applicable Spectrum Health, Federal, and sponsor guidelines, policies, and regulations.
Complete information regarding proposal routing at Spectrum Health is available on the Proposal Routing and Submission page.