You can preregister for some surgical and radiological procedures, saving you time and effort on the day of your appointment. Preregistration can be submitted using MySpectrum™. MySpectrum is a free service that provides convenient access to your personal health care information in a secure online environment. Use MySpectrum to:
- View results for many common lab tests
- E-mail secure messages to your doctor's office
- Renew prescriptions
- Request appointments for routine doctor visits
- Preregister for some procedures
- Pay bills for hospital services
- Track health conditions, allergies, medications and more
- Access health information
- Obtain pricing for common procedures
If you already have a MySpectrum account, log in at the Spectrum Health web site. If you do not yet have an account, submit an enrollment request here.
Once your account is approved, log into MySpectrum and click the Pre-Register button in the left hand navigation panel. Appointments you are able to pre-register for will have an icon in the Pre-Reg Status column.