A Patient's Guide to Hip Replacement Surgery
It is important to know how to best prepare for your surgery, what to expect during your hospitalization and how to best recover. We recommend to try and come two to four weeks before surgery and bring your helper. If you need a handbook or have any questions, please call us at 616.774.7950 and select option two.
- Monday, November 7 | 1 to 3 p.m. | Room 3E 71
- Monday, November 7 | 6 to 8 p.m. | Room 3E 71
- Monday, November 14 | 1 to 3 p.m. | Room 3E 71
- Saturday, November 19 | 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. | Room 3E 71
- Monday, November 21 | 1 to 3 p.m. | Room 3E 71
- Monday, November 28 | 1 to 3 p.m. | Room 3E 71
All classes take place at our Center for Joint Replacement. We look forward to guiding you on your journey through pre-surgery, post-surgery and rehabilitation.