About Our Service
Our adolescent medicine clinic is designed to serve the unique medical, social-emotional and developmental needs of 13- to 21-year-olds. Our goal is to be family centered and ensure that our health care providers, patients and families are partners in meeting the needs of teens and young adults. This helps your teen or young adult feel empowered and involved in making good health choices for themselves.
Some of the issues we treat and services we provide include:
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Comprehensive routine health care
- Eating disorders
- Illness/injury treatment
- Patient advocacy with outside agencies
- Referrals to specialists
- Relationship, interpersonal, school and behavioral issues
- Self-injurious behaviors
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Substance abuse
- Transitioning to adulthood
Don't Miss This
They may look and act like young adults, but teens are far from it.
Bullying has been a reality for generations of youngsters—but today’s youth are exposed to a particularly vicious strain, worsened by social media and technology.