Spectrum Health provides a full range of work-related, or occupational health services, to keep employees and businesses healthy, safe and productive. With an experienced staff and the latest technology, we help workers and their companies minimize time away from work due to injury or other issues.
We offer the following:
- Care for employees who have work-related injuries
- Services provided at the job site, such as flu shots, drug screenings and first aid training
- Pre-employment testing, post-accident testing and other related services
- Prevention and wellness programs
- Travel medicine for employees traveling outside the United States
Read more about our services for employees and employers.
View or download our flier with occupational health locations, hours and phone number.
Occupational Service Hours
Spectrum Health Occupational Health hours of operation:
For any questions regarding hours of operation at any Spectrum Health occupational health site, please call 616.391.APPT (2778).