Caring for Your Heart
Spectrum Health heart and vascular care experts deliver world-class care that's straight from the heart. Our cardiologists are your first contact to get the right diagnosis and expert recommendations for your heart or vascular symptoms. A cardiologist will:
- Evaluate your heart and circulatory health
- Identify your potential heart and vascular health risks
- Recommend treatment or lifestyle changes to prevent or reduce your risk
- Diagnose heart or vascular defects, illness or disease
- Analyze and manage your "lipid profile"—compounds in your blood such as cholesterol
- Perform specialized tests to further investigate potential problems
- Treat your condition after diagnosis
- Perform procedures to treat your heart or vascular problem
Connecting You to Our Team of Specialists
Our cardiologists collaborate with the team of other heart and vascular specialists to guide you to the best tests and treatments for your symptoms. We have heart and vascular specialists and surgeons who are trained in every aspect of heart-related medicine. Our team includes:
With our state-of-the-art diagnostics, consulting with our heart experts ensures that, whatever you need, the right experts are right here, no matter what condition, tests or treatments your situation indicates.
Do You Know Your Heart Attack Risk Score?
Some of our patients meet us through an emergency, such as a heart attack, but many are looking for answers to changes in their overall health that point to a heart or blood vessel problem.
Take a quick quiz to calculate your heart attack risk. Remember that even if you are at low risk, heart attacks can happen.
Call a cardiologist near you to schedule an appointment.