To help protect our patients, families and visitors during flu season, we have updated our Healthy Visitor Guidelines as of January 14, 2013. Please read the updated Healthy Visitor Guidelines here.
The support of family and friends is an important part of any patient's recovery. Our staff is happy to assist you in making visits a mutually enjoyable part of the patient's stay. For example, we can help you:
- Determine the best times for family to visit
- Talk about ways you can be supportive
- Determine whether it's appropriate to bring children on your visit
- Know how to stay updated and who should know about a loved one's condition
- Provide resources during the hospital stay
Our goal is to make your visit as comfortable and safe as possible. Check our visiting guidelines to learn more.
Learn More about Visiting a Patient
Healthy Visitor Guidelines
Parking & Directions
Cafeterias & Restaurants
Email a Patient
Flowers & Gift Shops
Internet Access & Cell Phones
Tobacco Free Environment