As a resource to our providers, the Spectrum Health Clinical Programs and Services Guide lists, defines and gives contact information for many of the services we offer.
We also offer downloadable toolkits to help ensure consistent quality care. For more information about the following toolkits, call 616.391.1609.
Physician Action Line
Spectrum Health's Physician Action Line is a way for physicians to voice their opinions. Call us and let us help you make the appropriate connections.
Serious Contagious Disease Preparedness
- Algorithm for Ebola (169KB PDF)
- Ambulatory Office Visit Screening (24KB PDF)
- Ambulatory Clinical Phone Triage for Ebola (177KB PDF)
- Ambulatory and Outpatient Guidelines for Patients Who Present with Positive Ebola Risk Factors (35 KB PDF)
- Ambulatory Isolation Sign for Ebola (80KB PDF)
- Ambulatory Registration Scheduling Phone Triage for Ebola (214KB PDF)
- Ebola Fever Monitor Template (34KB PDF)
- Ebola Virus - Guidance for Michigan Local Health Departments and Healthcare Providers (444KB PDF)
- SH_Attention Patient Flier for Ebola (58KB PDF)
- SH Attention Patient Flier for Ebola English/Spanish (68KB PDF)
- Level 2 PPE
665 Seward Avenue NW, Suite 320
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49504