eSHare Electronic Medical Record (EMR) leverages Spectrum Health’s investment in Epic, the nations #1 rated Ambulatory EMR system, to connect your practice with over 500 of your West Michigan colleagues.
- #1 rated solution with a 10-year track record
- Share patient records with Spectrum Health and over 500 West Michigan colleagues
- Connect to West Michigan’s predominant Health Information Exchange, Michigan Health Connect
- Integrated practice management system
- Meaningful Use and incentive compliant
- Engaged hardware partner
- Electronic order entry and e-prescribing
- Review medications, immunizations, patient history and more
- Inpatient admission notifications sent from Cerner PowerChart to Epic InBasket
- Generates Continuity of Care report with provider notes sent from Epic to Cerner PowerChart
- Receive Spectrum Health laboratory and radiology reports, transcribed documents and discharge information electronically in Epic
- Integrated patient portal functionality
eSHare EMR meets all HIPAA requirements for security and privacy. Practice scheduling, registration and billing data are kept private and are viewable only by your practice.
Read our testimonials!