2017 Helen DeVos Children's Hospital Pediatric Care Symposium
The management of various pediatric disease processes is rapidly changing. Understanding the latest advancements in diagnostic and treatment technologies, as well as best practices in patient care and co-management, can pose challenges for health care professionals who strive to provide high-quality care for their pediatric patients.
The Pediatric Care Symposium is held to enhance the knowledge of regional pediatric providers about trends and treatments in pediatric medicine. Objectives include:
- To enhance the care of pediatric patients by increasing the ability of providers to diagnose and manage patients in pediatric and subspecialty areas
- To discuss and explore clinical advances and treatment guidelines in pediatric medicine
- To act as an educational resource for regional pediatric health care providers
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Van Andel Research Institute
333 Bostwick Avenue NE
Grand Rapids, MI
- Suicide Prevention & Assessment in the Pediatric Population
- Tots, Teens & Toxins
- Evaluation of Protienuria in the Primary Care Office
- SIRS, Sepsis and Septic Shock
- Urticaria - An Itchy Issue
- Development of Targeted Therapies for Ewigs Sarcoma
- Adolescent Acne
- Adolescent Eating Disorders: Early Recognition and Treatment
- Surgical Treatment of Epilepsy
- Focus on You - Caring for the Caregiver
Accreditation and Credit DesignationGrand Rapids Medical Education Partners is accredited by the Michigan State Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
If you have questions about the symposium or registration, please contact Cindy Saum at email@example.com or 616.267.1515.