Intended for EMR to EMR Communication Only
At this time farther notification referring providers should continue to follow their usual referral process in addition to sending a CCDA electronically to make sure patient’s needs are promptly addressed.
The Direct Addresses are only intended for EMR to EMR transmission and cannot be used as e-mail addresses.
Epic Ambulatory Providers
This file is Microsoft Office Excel 2003. You may have to save this file in .csv format for use in your system. File includes direct addresses for community providers participating in the Spectrum Health Ambulatory EMR Affiliate program.
If you have general questions related to Meaningful Use, Summary of Care documents or Direct Addresses, please refer to the following sites:
- EHR for Eligible Professionals: What You Need to Know for 2015 Tipsheet. Page 5 discusses Summary of Care as required by Objective 5, “Health Information Exchange.”
- EHR for Eligible Hospitals and CAHs: What You Need to Know for 2015 Tipsheet. Page 6 discusses Summary of Care as required by Objective 5, “Health Information Exchange.”
- Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT (ONCHIT) PowerPoint detailing EMR vendor requirements as it relates to TOC/SOC
- ONCHIT Brief titled, “Key Considerations for Health Information Organizations Supporting Meaningful Use Stage 2 Transition of Care Measures”
- CMS Meaningful Use Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) Website