Join Us for a Free Seminar
Spectrum Health Medical Group offers free community seminars that feature presentations by leading physicians and health professionals. These presentations provide an in-depth look at health topics followed by a question-and-answer period.
Healthy Aging for Women
Why am I so tired all the time?
Why can’t I lose this weight?
Isn’t there any way to stop these awful hot flashes?
Should I be worried about having a heart attack or brittle bones?
I miss wanting sex. And I hate needing to go to the bathroom so often!
Get the answers to these all-too-common concerns and more during our interactive panel discussion featuring:
- Moderator: Diana Bitner, MD, Ob-Gyn and Midlife Specialist
- Preventative Heart Health: Tom Boyden, MD, Cardiologist
- Bone Health and Vitamin D: Jeff Knibbe, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
- Sexual Health: Jessica Lalley, MD, Obstetrician and Gynecologist
- Pelvic Floor Health and Stress Urinary Incontinence: Amy Bourne, PT, DPT, Physical Therapist and Emilee Van Hoven, ATC, DPT, Physical Therapist