A Regional Leader at the Forefront of Cancer Care
Spectrum Health's Cancer Center of Excellence offers state-of-the-art, comprehensive oncology services for a variety of diagnoses. Our cancer services include:
- Prevention and education
- Screening and early detection
- Latest treatment protocols and therapies
- Access to clinical trials
- Ongoing patient and family support
- Referrals to community resources
- Follow-up care
As the largest cancer care provider in the region, our cancer specialists deliver individualized care to each patient. They also work as part of multispecialty teams to address not just the physical aspects and treatment strategies but also the emotional well-being of patients and their families.
Setting the Standard for Cancer Treatment
Our commitment to innovation and high-quality care has made Spectrum Health a regional leader and a referral center for cancer treatment. We like to think of it as the "more" approach: more specialists, more technology, more treatment options - and more hope.
Our cancer program is accredited by the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons. Receiving care at a CoC-accredited cancer program ensures patients have access to:
- Quality care close to home
- Comprehensive care, including a range of state-of-the-art services and equipment
- A multispecialty team approach to coordinate the best treatment options
- Information about ongoing clinical trials and new treatment options
- Access to cancer-related information, education and support
- A cancer registry that collects data on type and stage of cancers as well as treatment results
- Ongoing monitoring and improvement of care
While many people receive quality cancer care in their own communities those with more advanced or aggressive cancers, or those needing technologically advanced care, have the option to receive treatment at the Lemmen-Holton Cancer Pavilion in Grand Rapids.
Focused on the Future of Cancer Care
Like all leading cancer programs, we continually looks to the future for the newest technology and most advanced treatments, breakthrough medications, and ultimately, a cure for cancer. Gifts from families and patients who have been touched by the care at Spectrum Health go a long way towards ensuring that we remain a future-focused regional leader.
If you would like to support our cancer program through a gift of time, talent or monetary donation, know that you will be making a difference both today and tomorrow.
If you would like more information about our cancer centers or about our cancer program, call 616.486.6184 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.