Sibling Class for 6 - 9 Yr Olds on Dec 4 at 5:30 p.m.
Monday, December 4
5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
20.00 per child
Hello, big brother and/or big sister! It’s an exciting time while you wait for your new baby’s arrival. Some siblings can’t wait; others would like this new tyke to take a hike. Join other parents and new siblings to talk about:
- How a baby comes into this world on their “birth” day
- How to help care for a baby
- Hands on practice time with a doll for the big brother/big sister
- How a baby’s needs are different than big brother/sister needs
- How to be a special big brother or big sister
- Questions siblings might have about what’s ahead
View our Expecting A Baby? booklet to find out about more pregnancy and childbirth classes available at Spectrum Health.