Preparing for Childbirth - Spanish class
Thursday, February 9 and Thursday, February 16 at 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Preparing for Childbirth - Spanish class is taught with a Spanish translator and covers:
- Exercises, labor positions, and breathing patterns
- Relaxation tips and techniques
- Pain relief options and comfort measures
- Basic cesarean birth information
- Newborn care and feeding basics to get you started
- A support person or partner is encouraged to attend
Download a prenatal education class offerings brochure (PDF, 552KB)
*Spectrum Health directly bills all insurance companies for this class. Your insurance may or may not cover the cost of this class. You will be responsible for any part of the bill not covered by your insurance.
Call 616.267.2626, option 4, or toll free 877.495.2626, option 4, to register by phone.