Online Access to Your Personal Health Information
MySpectrum is a free service that provides convenient access to your personal health care information in a secure online environment. With MySpectrum you can:
- View results for many common lab tests
- E-mail secure messages to your doctor's office
- Renew prescriptions
- Request appointments for routine doctor visits
- Preregister for some procedures
- Pay bills
- Track health conditions, medications, allergies and more
- Access benefits and eligibility information from Priority Health
- Set up a family account
- View growth charts for children
- See immunization records
To learn more, read our frequently asked questions (FAQ).
MySpectrum account holders can access health information for other patients, such as their children, spouse or parents. Users can request to view information for their children who are younger than 12 years of age, or for adult patients who are 18 years of age or older.
To request access to another patient's information, MySpectrum account holders need to complete the authorization form and return it to Spectrum Health.
We welcome your feedback. To ask a question or provide a comment, e-mail us at email@example.com.